Branson’s #1 Christmas Show for Less
No yuletide trip to Branson would be complete without seeing Christmas Wonderland, one of Branson’s largest holiday productions. A sparkling cast of singers and dancers takes you on an unforgettable and magical sleigh ride to a grand Christmas extravaganza. This festive musical holiday show celebrates Christmas in all its glory and features your favorite holiday classics.
Christmas Wonderland is a lavish production, filled with all the warmth of the season. Candy-striped costumes, lively choreography, and heart-stirring voices create magic as the cast whisks you away from the cares of the day.
Don’t miss this perennial favorite, which rings in the spirit of the Christmas season with high-energy dance, elaborate costumes, beautiful scenery, gorgeous production numbers and the highest-kicking chorus girls this side of the North Pole!
Christmas Wonderland is a Branson holiday favorite! Showcasing all the best Christmas songs and the coordinated leg-kicking skills of a gorgeous chorus line, this show has everything it takes to put a smile on the face of even the grinchiest grandpa! Dazzling costumes, amazing singers, and sensational dancers come together with elaborate production numbers and stunning scenery to deliver a show that outshines the rest! You’ll hear holiday favorites like “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree,” “We Need a Little Christmas,” “White Christmas,” “O Come All Ye Faithful,” “Deck the Halls,” and “Jingle Bell Rock.” In a destination known for being one of America’s Most Christmassy Places, as determined by the Travel Channel, Christmas Wonderland is a standout attraction. It has all the ingredients to cook up a perfect holiday show…Christmas songs both frivolously fun and truly touching – carefully choreographed dance moves and chorus kicks – joyous guys and gals dressed in their yule-time best, and with talent to boot…all lighting up a stage festively adorned for this most wonderful of seasons!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Christmas Wonderland is presented at the King’s Castle Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2701 West Highway 76 – The Strip.
- You can see Christmas Wonderland in November and December at 10:00 a.m. on most Wednesdays and Fridays, at 2:00 p.m. on most Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and at 8:00 p.m. on most Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays and on November 27.
- The theater has a gift shop and concessions in the lobby area.
- There is special seating available for the disabled.
- Christmas Wonderland is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
There’s no better place in which to celebrate the season than Branson, and no better way to celebrate Christmas than in the grand style you’ll find in Christmas Wonderland!