Good To Know About The Show
Comedy is abundant! Jamie Haage, as Jim Dandy and Emcee, Mike Patrick, will keep you absolutely doubled over in laughter. Along with the power vocals of Jackie Brown, this show is a bomb with the fuse lit! Branson’s #1 band, The Rhinestone Mafia, is the backbone of the show.
Having won “Entertainers of the Year”, “Branson’s Best Show”, “Branson’s Best Variety Show”, “Quartet of the Year”, “Gospel Group of the Year”, “Band of the Year”, “Comedian of the Year”, “Emcee of the Year”, “Piano Player of the Year”, “Fiddle Player of the Year”, “Bass Guitar Player of the Year”, “Guitar Player of the Year”, “Drummer of the Year” and “Steel Guitar Player of the Year”, it’s not hard to see why Grand Jubilee is the one show that will stay with you long after your vacation is over. It’s Branson’s most entertaining show… ask anybody!
Grand Jubilee is performed nightly at 7:30 p.m., January through December, only at Grand Country Music Hall!
- Show duration approx. 2 hrs.
- No flash photography or video.
- Meet & greet after the show.
- Grand Country Inn & Waterpark on-site.
- Grand Country Buffet & Fun Spot on-site.
- Enjoy a variety of music performed in this award-winning production.
- Features Branson’s Best Quartet, “New South.”