Discounted Tickets by Discover Branson
With The Best of Neil Sedaka, Capt. & Tennille, & the Carpenters you get a Branson tribute to three legendary pop music superstar acts! You’ll fall in love with the music all over again; it’s one of those wonderful shows where your ears perk up and you’ll say ‘I know that song!’ One act alone is enough to fill a show, so imagine all the fantastic songs you’ll be getting. Sedaka had hits with “Calendar Girl,” “Breaking Up Is Hard To Do,” “Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen,” “Oh! Carol,” and “Laughter in the Rain,” among others. Then there’s the long string of big hits from the Carpenters, including “Top of the World,” “Close to You,” “We’ve Only Just Begun,” “Rainy Days and Mondays,” “Superstar,” and “Please Mr. Postman.” And the husband and wife duo of The Captain & Tennille had a megahit with “Love Will Keep Us Together,” and also scored big with songs like “Muskrat Love” and “Do That To Me One More Time.” It’s a huge cache of sensational pop hits, and The Best of Neil Sedaka, Capt. & Tennille, & the Carpenters shares as much of it as they can get into one two-hour show!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Best of Neil Sedaka, Capt. & Tennille, & the Carpenters is performing at Jerry Presley’s God & Country Theatres.
- The theatres are located at 1840 West Highway 76.
- The show can be seen on Tuesday and Thursday at 10:00 a.m. from April through the first week in December.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in the God & Country Theater.
- There are 22 rows of seating in the theater, separated into two sections.
- There is seating available for the disabled, including wheelchair, aisle, and limited to no stairs seating. Service animals accompanying the disabled are allowed.
Still photography is permitted during The Best of Neil Sedaka, Capt. & Tennille, & the Carpenters
- God & Country Theatres has a concession area and gift shop.
- There is a family pass available that includes 2 adults and 2 teens.