Shepherd of the Hills • 5586 West 76 Country Blvd. • Branson, MO 65616
Questions? Need Help?
9am-6pm (Central Time)
Experience Highest Point in Southwest Missouri!
Inspiration Tower is Branson’s “landmark on the horizon” — a massive 230' tall structure located on Inspiration Point, which is the highest point in Southwest Missouri.
- $1.5 million to build
- 92,000 pounds of structural steel
- 172 mph constant wind resistance
- 224 mph gust resistance
- 4,400 square feet of glass
- 3 million pound total weight
- Take a glass elevator to the spacious, enclosed observation deck. The panoramic views are absolutely phenomenal in any season. On a clear day, you can see over 90 miles.
Anytime during your tour, you are welcome to enjoy the gift shop on the ground level. During November and December, Inspiration Tower is transformed into the Ozarks’ largest sparkling Christmas tree for Shepherd’s Christmas. The Tower is open year-round.
Select Your Ticket Options
There are no reviews yet, be the first!
Other Products of Interest
Tickets from $48
Tickets from $40
Tickets from $17
Tickets from $43