The Highest Zipline in Missouri
- Open Daily 10am-5pm
- Last tour goes out at 4:20pm
- Riders MUST be between 75 and 275lbs. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Weather Permitting
• Launch from 140' in the air!!
• Reach speeds of up to 55 MPH!!
• Over half a mile long!
• 4 riders ride at a time
No harness fitting – just sit down in the seat
Inspiration Tower included at no charge!
Are you brave enough for the adventure of your life? Come “fly” from the highest point in Missouri at up to 55 mph and see why we call our zip line style thrill ride “The Vigilante!
This adventure is sure to make your vacation memorable! Simply take your seat, remove any any loose objects, sit back, and experience the Vigilante. From the highest point in Missouri to your landing point 1/2 mile away, you’ll see the Ozarks from a breath-taking sky-high view.
The Vigilante is extreme, but it’s easy and safe, and fun for all ages! There are no controls for you to worry about, we include an automatic braking system, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride.
• Children under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
• Must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules to experience the attraction.
• Participating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
• Riders must be between 75lbs and 275lbs.
• Must safely fit in the harness.
• Ensure that shoes are secure. No flip-flops or open heel shoes. Make sure shoelaces are tied.
• Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
• No gum, food or drinks allowed on attraction.
• Follow all operator instructions, posted rule signs and stickers.
• Since this is an adventure sport activity, we do not recommend those to ride with high blood pressure, heart, back, or neck problems, motion sickness, recent surgery, medical sensitivity to quick stopping motions, extreme fear of heights, epilepsy, history of panic attacks or other conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure.
• Expectant mothers should not ride.